OPENING TIMES MON-FRI 9:30-18:00 SAT-SUN & BANK HOLIDAYS 09.30-18:00
We recommend you pre book your visit online but we can usually accommodate walk-ins (subject to capacity). Please see the Home Page for important changes applying from Monday 21 Feb 2022
Hickory Dickory’s Playhouse aims to be as pleasant and appealing to adults as it is fun for children. We believe we raise the standard of this type of family entertainment centre with, we hope, a positive impact on the community
We have two playcentres, one in Kings Heath – south central Birmingham and another in Kingsway Derby- southwest of the city centre.
- All equipment manufactured and installed to British Safety Standards
- RoSPA or PI company inspected
- Daily safety inspections of equipment
- Rules of entry and play apply to all visitors and are enforced by our trained staff. Please make sure you read these and stick to them when you visit.
- Alarmed doors and stringent secure entry and exit procedures
ENJOYMENT & CONVENIENCE
- Really big soft play frame areas packed with entertainment.
- Separate play areas for under 12’s and under 5’s
- Many slides including (in Birmingham) one of the highest indoor slides of its kind in the UK
- Balls pools, trampolines, powerful ball canons, numerous fun obstacles
- Sports arena (astro turf football and basketball pitch)
- Electric go-kart track (in Derby)*
- Regular free additional activities and events during school holidays
- Varied and vibrant Toddler mornings
- Party rooms for fantastic birthday and group parties
- Free Parking
*Extra charge applies
Wow toy area
Separate area for under 5’s
Varied and vibrant programme of pre-school/toddler activity mornings
Large soft mat area with stimulating features and obstacle course to encourage play
Week day toddler morning sessions (term time) at a reduced rate with art and craft activities included
Sports pitch for football, basketball etc
Extensive multi-level play frame
Air hockey table (extra charge applies)
Our aim is to provide modern café style high quality (but not too fussy as simple is often best!) food and beverages for adults and children.
Enjoy a variety of delicious snacks or hearty home cooked meals, including a selection of salads especially for the summer.
We also have a great children’s menu that will tempt your children to eat up – and be good for them.
We are sure you will enjoy what the Clock Café has to offer and we deliberately aim to keep our prices reasonable (for example we do great value jugs of squash, simple sandwiches and fruit) and a good selection so while you’re with us if you and children require food and refreshments you are well served.
PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO BRING FOOD AND DRINKS FROM OUTSIDE INTO OUR CENTRES
Balppa Excellence Awards 2017
Healthy Choices Excellence Award 2015
Healthy Choices Menu Award
Foodnet/Birmingham City Council 2013
SCHOOLS & GROUPS
Discounted rates of up to 20% for group bookings of over 10 children
Great value catering ideas
Please see our Schools & Groups Page
We welcome children from special needs schools (contact us for more information)
We would require an email confirmation from the organisation to accept the booking. No deposit is required and you can pay on the day of the visit by cash, credit card or company cheque. Please email us at email@example.com or call us on Tel. 0121 443 3939
Air cooled on hotter days
Free newspapers and magazines available
Excellent quality & great value food and drinks
Genuine commitment to safety and cleanliness
Actively support schools, local community and national charitable events – See our Schools & Groups page
ONLINE BOOKING PRICES
Weekday’s term time 09.30-2.30
Children £5.49 Adults £1
After school, Weekends, Bank Holidays and School Holidays
Parents/Guardians or accompanying children over 11 years old, cover charge £1.50