Until further notice we will continue with these measures as far as is practical
Your safety and our staff safety is our priority.
- If you or any member of your household or bubble has shown COVID-19 symptoms within the last 10 days, you must not attend our premises. Please follow government guidelines
- Temperature checks may be taken on arrival
- Pre-booking will generally be required for your play session as this will guarantee your entrance and enable us to collect necessary information for track and trace purposes. Walk ups will be accommodated subject to capacity (although undertaking the booking process at the reception may reduce the time available in the centre as all customers are requested to leave at the end of the session).
- Hand sanitiser stations are placed in several areas in the play centre and must be used on arrival and on entry to play frames and the toilets
- Customers over 11 years old must wear face coverings except when sat at your designated table
- Enhanced cleaning procedures are being undertaken concentrating on high frequency touch points and seating areas. We will be closing between play sessions to do this
- Antimicrobial surface coating (fogging) will be undertaken in the evenings
- Entry capacity has been reduced in accordance with guidelines to enable social distancing of 1 metre +
- Please follow direction of movement signs and social distancing floor signs in the centre
- Adults are discouraged from entering the play areas unless supervision of your child/ren is required
- Staff have received COVID-19 training and will wear face coverings/visors when in closer customer contact
- Contactless/card payments only now
- Customers not being considerate and not following the rules will be required to leave
- Although a number of COVID-19 safety measures are being undertaken, those who are medically vulnerable or from greater risk groups are advised not to attend the centre